Unless expressly specified otherwise, no affiliation, partnership, joint-venture or relationship of any kind or form exists with any other companies, products or services that may be referenced, and should not be inferred from any references, or the lack thereof.
Palm, Palm OS and HotSync are among the trademarks of Palm Inc. Apple, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Symbian and all Symbian-based trademarks and logos are trademarks of Symbian Foundation Limited. Microsoft, Windows, and Windows Mobile are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. in the United States and/or other coutnries. StyleTap and the StyleTap logo are trademarks of StyleTap Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
StyleTap Inc. does not warrant compatibility with all application programs that run on the Palm OS® platform ("applications"). StyleTap software may exhibit some defects with certain applications, including, but not limited to, display flaws, lockups or other anomalies which may affect how the applications run. Specifications are for informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
This web site is Copyright © 2006-2012 StyleTap Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
Fair Use of StyleTap Trademarks
StyleTap trademarks, both registered and unregistered, may be used by third parties as long as such use constitutes "fair use". In general, "fair use" is deemed to be usage that complies with all of the following guidelines such that it:
- is in text form and not in the form of any StyleTap logo
- is truthful and not disparaging to StyleTap
- does not mislead the public as to the relationship between StyleTap and any third parties
- may indicate that a third party product or service is compatible with StyleTap products as long as any such claim is truthful and the emphasis is on the third party product and that product is seen as distinct from StyleTap products
- includes, for the first such use of each StyleTap trademark, either a footnote or an attribution stating that the trademark is a trademark of StyleTap Inc. in the United States, other countries, or both
- includes, for the first such use of each StyleTap trademark in the United States and Canada, the ® symbol for registered trademarks, or the ™ symbol for unregistered trademarks. Other countries may impose other practices about which a local trademark professional should be consulted
- does not change the capitalization or punctuation of the trademark. e.g. StyleTap® is proper usage, while Styletap® is not
- uses the trademark as an adjective qualifying a noun that is a generic description of a product or service, except in the case of "Runs on StyleTap" which is an abbreviation of "Runs on StyleTap Platform"